Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday, Day 17

Today was another boring day.... negative temps., results in no going outside. Which means needing to find something new to do in the house. Let me tell you I'm quickly running out of ideas. But the one thing that I did is spoke with the person that I'll be interviewing with for a job tomorrow.

We did all of our communicating via email and the interview will be via Skype tomorrow. So my first ever for today was setting up a job interview via email.

1st- I've never done the entire process of application, set up interview, and interview via computers in my life! I never spoke to anyone on the phone or anything yet. Kind of weird but way cool.

2nd- I'm interviewing tomorrow with Eleutians and that's who I've been talking to all day. I'll try to get a pic of me tomorrow.

Well that's all for today hopefully more to for tomorrow. Sorry it's been a little boring lately but once the weather warms up I promise to make it more exciting.

Have a great night,
Torie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers