Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunday, Day 27

For my first time ever I cooked the best pork loin ever! While in Billings on Saturday we went to Sam's Club and they had their samples out! I love sample time, anyways one of their samples was a Apple Wood Bacon Pork Loin, and it was so scrumptious! They twisted our arms just right and yep we bought one. So for dinner tonight I cooked it and made some yummy green beans with corn. Russ even requested that I figure out what all ingredients they used on top so that I can make the same thing only with other meats. What the heck there's just another something new I need to do and it's right up my ally I love to cook and create new things! Anyways there you have it for tonight can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
Love to all,
Torie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers