Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Saturday. Day 12

So today I did something really smart. Haha. My mother in law and I were driving around looking at stuff when I told her to just pull into this driveway and back out to get turned around. In doing so the car (Buick) sled and got stuck! I tried and tried to push us out but between the crappy shoes I had on and the ice and snow I was very unsuccessful. Luckily for us two very nice young men came out to help us out. They pushed and pushed and we were free!!!! Three things I learned today, 1 never to own a Buick in Wyoming, 2 there really are nice people still out there that care, and 3 for now on when we decide to go driving around we take my Suburban!

Sorry we have no pics however my mother in law says she will always have a wonderful pic in her head to keep her laughing! Apperently the faces I was making our priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers