Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 9

Ok so I know I haven't been posting everyday but we have ran into some problems with our property and house plan that we've been working on. So needless to say that has been my top priority. But here is the low down...

Today Russ and I went to check into purchasing an old motel here in town and convert it into a house, while there we went underneath it to check out the furnace and water heater. We had to go down some dark stairs into a low ceiling dark crawl space! Oh yes I was terrified but I did it. The only thing is I also left my phone in the car so needless to say Russ didn't get any pictures of me down there. But trust me I did it and it was terrifying for me!

There will be more to come for the next days that I've missed. Have a great day!
Torie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers