Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Friday, Day 25

For my first time ever today I went for a 3 mile speed walk in 50* weather on February 18th in Wyoming none the less! I know, I know it's not the most exciting thing but for me it was very exciting! I've been waiting and waiting to get out and do some speed walking. I'm so excited for the spring and summer so I can get back into my walking and hoping to attempt jogging this year. If I can succeed my goal than I will by the end of the summer walk to the farm which is about 5 miles out of town and then take the back roads and walk to Byron which is about another 6 miles down the road. I will most definitely keep everybody up to speed on that goal. As for tonight I hope that everyone sleeps well and I'll be back tomorrow.
Torie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers