Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What A Wonderful Day!

Today was a beautiful day. My day was lined out and jammed packed with events. Here's a look on what was on the schedule for the day... School with the kids, Cub Scouts with J.R.(which I'm one of the new leaders :)Love it), Girl Scout (yes still a Girl Scout leader Love it!) cookie sale with Addie, dinner, Boy Scouts for A.J. (Klondike check in)(Any questions about Scouting just come to me I've got one in every part of it!), shower and bed for kids, and night time clean up. I was sure that I would not be able to finish all of the projects but I did! School was finished by 2 p.m., Cub Scouts done by 4 p.m., A.J. handled cookie sale with Addie, dinner by 5 p.m., A.J. off to Boy Scouts with all of the Klondike stuff by 6:30 p.m., kids showered and in bed by 8 pm, and night time clean up finished by 9 p.m.! How I managed it I'm not sure but I'm loving the fact that everything is running so smoothly! Not only does it help my house stay cleaned up, but it seems to keep smiles on everyone's face, and our house at peace! So as you can see life is grand! I hope everyone else had just as wonderful of a day as I did!

One last thing that topped my day off was finding out that my cousins' wife just had her baby this morning at 7:30 am! Congratulations Mark and Karen!!!! We can't wait to see her!
Any ways I should close this and head off to bed so I'm rested for another eventful day at the Dickson house!
Love,
Torie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers