Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh Man!

Oh man oh man how time flies. For the past two weeks I've been saying I need to go in and update and here we are almost to the end of January! So ready or not here comes KinCaid's 6th birthday, Allie's 4th birthday, and Valentines! I can't believe that my baby girl is really turning 4 this year. Oh how I miss it when she was just an infant. I also can't believe that it's almost been 6 years ago that I moved away from Beautiful Michigan. Oh how time flies when you're having fun! (or growing old)
Speaking of time flying this last Christmas I had the wonderful opportunity of hearing a story from Russ' cousin EmRee. She was telling us about this lady she knows and how she names her years of life... hmm now there's an idea right?!
So I've decided this is going to be my year of re-organization and de-clutter. In moving towards that step I also learned about this awesome website from my wonderful friend Heather Mickelson (yes this is John's wife poor girl, for all of us whom know John, understand that), the website is www.flylady.com she takes you step by step as to how to keep your house clean and organized. She also teaches you how to de-clutter and how to become oraganized again. Her first step is to shine your sink everynight. Oh my what a difference it makes. I love waking up in the morning now to see my bright shiny sink smiling back at me! Anyways I could go on and on about this wonderful website but I'll stop there.
On a side note; I've decided to make blogging as part of my re-organization, it gives me a moment to let things out of my mind and get them on the paper. So not only am I re-organizing my house but I'm also re-organizing my head. Hmm now thats a scary thought! LOL
I hope that over this next year I don't bore you with my re-organzing of my head while I blog; but please feel free to jump on board and offer some suggestions with organizing a house full of very energetic children, mom who's way to busy, and a dad that works shift work. All comments and suggestions are gladly accepted. For now I hope that everyone out there will find their name for the year and run with it and have fun.
Once again Love to All,
Torie

2 comments:

  1. Love the new picture! Ho do you get every child to cooperate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family picture too!! It's gorgeous...just like that sink! Miss you guys! Glad to hear Russ still has the "moves" ~ loved your post on the Wii Dance (tiya read it to me). Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Followers