Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Russ still Amazes Me!!!

So the other day while we were in Billings we used some of our money to get Dance Dance Revolution 3 for the girls. Now understand it was marked wrong so we actually got it $20.00 less than what it was supposed to be, score right?! We intentionally bought it for the girls to have a game since 90% of our games are boy games. So this morning first thing AJ says to me is can we open it. Sure what the heck. I did not realize that he was going to be glued to it. As the day progresses through I'm finally able to squeeze some time in there for Addie to play and try it out. Evening is here and Russ is home so he decides to try it out, now mind you he was all against getting it..."That won't be any fun for us boys". It's now 10:46p.m. and he's been on it for going on two hours and I don't see me pulling him away from it anytime soon. The best part is that his favorite is the difficult stages where he has to move fast.... Yes you read that correct Russ is moving fast. If only this would've came out 30+ years earlier. And who would have thought that all we ever needed to do to get him moving was purchase a dancing game for the Wii. This you see is why Russ still Amazes me!!!! Oh how I love him now matter how slow or fast he chooses to move!!!!
Good night to all and keep on dancing!
Love,
The Dicksons

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of the legendary slow moving Russ. So a fast dancing Russ would be a sight to behold!

    ReplyDelete

Followers