Monday, January 24, 2011

100 Days

After reading through my past blogs I noticed a couple of things; First of all I definitely do not blog near enough, Second however my life may have had it's interesting and exciting moments overall there's just not enough excitement.

So in order to make these changes in my life I have decided to try something new. For the next 100 days I plan to do something new and exciting in my life and blog about it! Now for something new and exciting that could be a variety of stuff; I'm talking about from trying new foods to visiting new places, possible even trying new activities, who knows I may just be crazy enough to bungee jump this year (not quite sure but we'll see). Not only do I plan to do this for the next 100 days but I also plan to take a picture of me doing that activity for the day and posting it! Now I must admit that I'm a little nervous about this but what the heck you only live once so why not live life to the fullest right?!

In closing I would just like to let everyone know that if they are feeling the same way I am, please do not hold out jump in and join me let's make this a year to never forget!

FEAR is the only thing keeping you down! Without FEAR you can CONQUER the world!!!

Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am ready... to watch you that is!:) Can't wait to see your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Followers